Ads 468x60px

Labels

вторник, 26 июля 2016 г.

For Better Goals, First Define Success

Here I am at 24 years old laboring over what I want to be when I grow up , and two months away from moving to Houston to do I’m not exactly sure. I know I love internet marketing and web development on the whole, but what is it, exactly, that I want to achieve? (Do I want to run a blog or leave it to collect dust?) I’ve been trying to come up with some “life goals” for a while now, goals meaningful to me. I think sometimes we’re led into making others goals our goals, like being rich and/ or famous. Many people say their goal is to be a millionaire because they think being a millionaire is synonymous with success. Generally thats what we’re raised to believe I think. But is being a millionaire really your idea of success?
I stumbled upon this article last night in Men’s Health magazine and I had a revelation of sorts. I’m having trouble deciding what I want to do with my life because in my mind I haven’t defined what it means to be successful. Before any goal setting can occur I need to decide what success actually is. From there I can set goals to reach that success. Success can be a simple as eating steak every night to having a loving wife and family to being a millionaire.
So lying awake in bed for a few hours I came up with my definition of success. If you’re having trouble figuring out what you want do with your life, ask yourself what success is, then commit the answer to writing.
Success is:
  • Good Health. Celebrity Physically, mentally, spiritually.
  • Being the best I can be at whatever I do in life. (Insider’s tip: Compare yourself to yourself only. Comparing to other people is a recipe for disaster. E.g. “To be a better at whatever I do than anybody else.”)
  • Contributing something of value. Accomplishing something every day.
  • Helping people. If you can’t help others what good are you?
  • Success is owning as much real estate as I possibly can.
  • Not ever having to worry about money. One of the most stressful things in life is worring about money. I don’t want to do it. If I do the previously listed things, I shouldn’t have to worry about money. — I also think having a private jet would be pretty cool, to me that means you’ve really made the big time 
  •  http://newssvet.blogspot.com/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Blogger Templates